Are you spending hours on end with your pig, only to place at the bottom of your class? Have you been trying to win for years just to come up short every time? Is this going to be your first time showing and you can’t seem to find good information anywhere?
This easy to read book and flashcard set will change your show career forever. You’ll finally master your swine showmanship skills and impress the judge.
Since, you either want to start out right without the bad habits or you’re sick of searching for information that doesn’t help, it’s time to get a hold of some proven systems that work. You’re probably hearing many different opinions and they all seem to contradict each other. Your project leaders are telling you what to do, without telling you how to do it. You want to walk, drive and pen your pig right, but you don’t know how to train him to do it. The judge keeps telling you you’re doing something wrong, but you don’t know what it is or how to improve.
Show Your Way to the Top is the book you need to master your showmanship skills.
Show Your Way to the Top will teach you how to show correctly the first time, so you don’t have to worry about changing bad habits later by:
- Taking you step-by-step through each phase of training so you can show a pig that will impress the judge
- Teaching you exactly what cues to teach your pig so he listens to your every command without so much as a complaint
- Focusing in on the three main concerns in the show ring, so that you’re not distracted by things that don’t matter
- Making you a master at show ring execution using proven systems so you can act with confidence every time.
These two decks of about 60 cards are geared towards anyone looking to dive deep. You will finally master showmanship knowledge and impress judges. Since you want to be prepared, it’s time to get a hold of two good decks that work!
These decks are the next step for you to get ahead. A deck like these is easy to carry, take anywhere, pull out while waiting for a class, or quiz your friends on.
This deck will challenge you to find out, write down, and drill yourself on the knowledge of your own pigs, as well as ask and answer questions related to things such as:
- Important production knowldege such as withdrawals and gestation
- Swine Production Acronyms, and Show pig terminology
- Learning breeds and their characteristics
- A deep dive into the parts of your show pig
- Mastering a deep knowledge and understanding of ear notches
- An understanding of the cuts of meat and where they come from
If you truly read this book and use these flashcards, you will master your showmanship skills in no time.
What’s stopping you and your pig from looking like professionals every time you enter the show ring?